Friday, February 12, 2010

2010--the year of the Felted

Someone once told me, "I don't make new year's resolutions; I make goals." I like that--takes the pressure off. My goal this year is to not have to slam out knitted gifts at the last minute because I got lazy during the prime knitting months of the year, January through December. Knitting is not an aerobic activity. It does not burn off the Thanksgiving pumpkin pie calories just because I'm forced to do it 24/7, for five weeks.

Here's the plan: make it fun, make it fast, make it stress-free. If that doesn't scream "felt it" I don't know what does. There are so many great felting patterns out there: think slippers, nested boxes and bowls, and fabulous handbags, just to name a few. Here are some of my favorites.





Here are the linkies to these great patterns. What are you waiting for?





No comments:

Post a Comment

A few people seem to be having problems leaving comments. I have no clue why--Blogger doesn't make it easy to figure these things out. If you are having issues, you can always email me. Thanks for commenting, or trying to...