What I've done in Vegas:
- got a migraine from the cigarette smoke at the taxi stand at the airport, before we even got to the hotel;
- got a haircut, manicure and foot massage the next day, with the money I saved by not being able to leave the hotel room the first night;
- survived 103℉;
- went to a Jimmy Choo shop AND a Christian Louboutin shop, where I bought nothing since I didn't win the lottery last week;
- had dinner at Bouchon--I'd better win the lottery next week;
- and knit just enough to figure out I need more beads to finish my Celaeno tomorrow.
What I've seen in Vegas:
- skirts so short they look more like band aids;
- some guy I'm sure is an actor in one of those silly sitcoms I never watch, and I couldn't Kinnear him, and since I don't watch any sitcoms, I can't remember his name;
- a roller coaster that flips over (on purpose) right outside our hotel window
- a cheesy gondola in a pricey hotel
- and many, many people drinking beer at 9 a.m.; I was not one of them.
- gifts for Tilly, and DD (because she hasn't wrecked my car);
- tennis shoes for me, which I paid too much for but they make me look like I have game;
- and coffee, lots and lots of coffee.
Last stop before we head back? In-N-Out Burger.