Thursday, February 24, 2011

And lo, there was stash enhancement!


Here's a peek at my stash enhancement from Madrona. I'm so excited about the Shelter and can't wait to get it on the needles. The colors are glorious! It's a strong yarn, but not itchy. Can't remember what the red is--I'm at the airport waiting to board the plane and all the yarn is safely (I hope) tucked into my checked luggage. The yarn on the right is from Toots LeBlanc. Somebody in one of my classes was wearing a scarf made from this yummy stuff and the second I touched it, I knew I would own some. Gorgeous!

I have more stuff to show you after I get home, but it's not yarn. Don't you think I showed an enormous amount of self restraint?

7 comments:

  1. I do! But, what you did buy looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yarn looks gorgeous. I can't wait to feel the shelter! :) Can't wait also to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you did. I can't wait to see what else you got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first thought was, Is that all? I am very impressed that you came home with less than a truckload! Clearly you went for the quality stuff. I can't wait to hear how you like the Shelter, though I'm also intrigued by the Toots Leblanc just for the awesome name alone. I hope you enjoyed yourself and didn't stay up all night singing naughty shown tunes with Franklin Habit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious to hear about how this yarn knits up! Enjoy it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah. HUGe restraint!!! But what about helping the economy???? Hee hee

    ReplyDelete

A few people seem to be having problems leaving comments. I have no clue why--Blogger doesn't make it easy to figure these things out. If you are having issues, you can always email me. Thanks for commenting, or trying to...