Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday--WooHoo!

Today is a good day because:
  • We got brand new low flow toilets and they're only going to cost $25 each, and that includes installation. This is thanks to a water conservation program from our city water department. I got to take the first test flush and I am way more excited about this than I should be. 
  • The windshield installation company said they'd be here between three and five p.m., to replace DD's vandalized windshield. I'd have bet big money they wouldn't show up before six. Instead, the guy arrived at 3:30. Time to buy a lottery ticket!
  • The Ribby Cardi is on the blocking wires and should be ready for the zipper tomorrow.
  • DS (Tilly's daddy) started blogging. He knows more about photography than I ever can, and will feature lots of photos on his blog. So if you want to see some really good pictures, check him out. This link is a video of one of his dogs balancing a piece of doggy bacon... really funny!
  • I'm doing some stranded colorwork and it really looks good, even with a plumber supervisor talking ENDLESSLY, mostly about non-toilet stuff.



Sophie is making sure I do a good job.

I have high hopes for the rest of the week. Here's hoping your week started this well too!

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good Monday to me! it's a great way to start the week.
    (we bought one of the low flow toilets. really neat! but we didn't get as good of a deal as you did)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said on Twitter, it seems that service professionals tend to talk my ear off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. Loving that dog. The drool just dripping makes me just yell "go pup go". What a great dog!

    Glad you got your windshield replaced. Hope they catch those guys soon!

    I am intrigued by your colorwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay new potties! And windshields! and blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when Monday turns out to be the best day instead of the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the week is starting out great for you. I want those toilettes, too. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you do have a bit going on. Just think of your chatty plumber this way - you might be the only bright spot in his life right now! Thanks for stopping by today - was nice to see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never underestimate the joy in a good flush! LOL

    Glad you had a good Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My grandmother used to say, "As goes Monday, so goes the week!" That is very good news for you, so I hope you have purchased that lottery ticket by now.

    Congrats on the new toilets! That is on our list of home maintenance projects and who knew I'd ever be this old that I'm thinking, "Wow!" about new toilets, even if they're not as almost-free as yours.

    ReplyDelete

A few people seem to be having problems leaving comments. I have no clue why--Blogger doesn't make it easy to figure these things out. If you are having issues, you can always email me. Thanks for commenting, or trying to...