Sunday, April 13, 2014

Excuses, Excuses...

I'll just list the highlight (and lowlights) regarding my prolooooonged absence, which may or may not get expounded on in later blogposts.

  • Minor knee surgery
  • Blood clot following above mentioned minor knee surgery
  • Bad attitude regarding above mentioned blood clot
  • Bad attitude regarding weight gain from meds for above mentioned blood clot
  • Work on this extraordinary collection of patterns and essays
  • Shock of realizing DD graduates from college in less than a month
  • Birth of DH's first grandchild
  • A problem tooth that has stumped three (soon to be four) dentists
  • Multiple viewings of Downton Abbey
  • A new JelliDonut Facebook page (see sidebar)
  • Reading too many political posts while working on above mentioned Facebook page
I'm also in the process of adding lots of my patterns to Ravelry and Craftsy, launching a Ruzuku class with Donna Druchunas, and I will be contributing an essay and a pattern to the 4th edition of Stories in Stitches, a publication I have been fortunate enough to help with.

You'll notice some minor changes in my blog, and there will be more to come. Unfortunately, some of the changes require the expertise of people who actually know what they're doing, not to mention a little money, which is good because a little is exactly what  I have.

So please forgive my neglect of you and my blog. And know that while I might have been a slacker, many of you have been in my thoughts. Until the next post, please enjoy this gratuitous photo of my new granddog Mattie.


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you post. I too have had a lot going on and haven't posted much lately. Just wanted you to know, every time I make scones (your recipe) I think of you. Thank you for a wonderful recipe!

    ReplyDelete

A few people seem to be having problems leaving comments. I have no clue why--Blogger doesn't make it easy to figure these things out. If you are having issues, you can always email me. Thanks for commenting, or trying to...