Friday, January 22, 2010

The knit goes on...

The Ravelympic super-secret test socks are finished. Clearly, I have some work to do. This was an experiment, and I learned plenty, so I can't call it a loss. The pattern needs work, no doubt.

Here's a linky to the SAM KAL I'm doing--you can see the finished socks. It's my second year and it sure helped out with the holiday gifts. You commit to knitting a pair of socks a month and by December, you have a pretty good dent in the knitted gifts list. Zonda, Karen, and ChelseaD, you rock!

Meanwhile, Golden Apples is working hard, coming up with a pattern I whined for inquired about. Check it out, and maybe buy the pattern when it's up. It's for a good cause. Thanks!

By this time tomorrow kids, I'll be sipping an umbrella drink in Jamaica. It's mainly a tennis trip, but one of my tennis buddies has asked me to teach her to knit a ski hat. I'm happy to do it and I just have one question--is this tax deductible? Will try to post some photos. Later!

2 comments:

A few people seem to be having problems leaving comments. I have no clue why--Blogger doesn't make it easy to figure these things out. If you are having issues, you can always email me. Thanks for commenting, or trying to...