Friday, January 15, 2010

Rant on...telemarketing

I realize there are sh*t jobs in the world and somebody has to do them. I'm grateful it's not me--being the mom of a teenager, and a cat owner, is as close as I want to get. But really, Telemarketing Company. I'm on the National Do Not Call Registry. It means that you DO NOT GET TO CALL ME. I'm not blaming the poor schmuck with the headset on. You're just trying to make enough money so that you don't have to ask for 57 packets of ketchup with your Extra Jumbo Meal and use them for spaghetti sauce the next day. I understand that. It's your bosses who make me wish I could bitch-slap somebody through the phone line. I've had four calls today. I pity the poor fool who's number five.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few people seem to be having problems leaving comments. I have no clue why--Blogger doesn't make it easy to figure these things out. If you are having issues, you can always email me. Thanks for commenting, or trying to...