- We got brand new low flow toilets and they're only going to cost $25 each, and that includes installation. This is thanks to a water conservation program from our city water department. I got to take the first test flush and I am way more excited about this than I should be.
- The windshield installation company said they'd be here between three and five p.m., to replace DD's vandalized windshield. I'd have bet big money they wouldn't show up before six. Instead, the guy arrived at 3:30. Time to buy a lottery ticket!
- The Ribby Cardi is on the blocking wires and should be ready for the zipper tomorrow.
- DS (Tilly's daddy) started blogging. He knows more about photography than I ever can, and will feature lots of photos on his blog. So if you want to see some really good pictures, check him out. This link is a video of one of his dogs balancing a piece of doggy bacon... really funny!
- I'm doing some stranded colorwork and it really looks good, even with a plumber supervisor talking ENDLESSLY, mostly about non-toilet stuff.
Sophie is making sure I do a good job.
I have high hopes for the rest of the week. Here's hoping your week started this well too!