Friday, April 25, 2014

Weekend Comedy: It's the Squirrel Song! And Other Stuff to Get Excited About

This completely cracks me up. We should all get this excited about something!

Speaking of excited, I'm pretty stoked about the class Donna Druchunas and I have on Ruzuku. If you want to take your lace knitting to another level with lessons, tips, photos, and lots of lace patterns for a great price, check it out.

Some housekeeping—Someone mentioned in an email to me that they're having an issue leaving comments here. I have no clue why. I'm still nosing around Blogger trying to find an answer. It may be a hint from the Universe that I go ahead and get a real website. But for now, I'll keep trying to figure out what the issue is, and keep you posted.

Last but not least, here's a sneak peek of the pattern I'm designing for Donna Druchunas' Stories in Stitches 4. This is a photo taken with my iPhone, which apparently can't tell the difference between yellow and cream, and orange and pink. But you'll be seeing more of this later on, hopefully with photos taken with a better camera. The yarn is Cascade 128 super wash, by the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A few people seem to be having problems leaving comments. I have no clue why--Blogger doesn't make it easy to figure these things out. If you are having issues, you can always email me. Thanks for commenting, or trying to...