Friday, April 1, 2011

Haiku You!

The topic for day five of the 2nd Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week:
This is an experimental blogging day to try and push your creativity in blogging to the same level that you perhaps push your creativity in the items you create.

This is a photo I took last year in Jamaica. Here's the blog post linky.


And here is my haiku. There has never been a haiku in this blog before, so yeah, I'm pushing it. Enjoy.


Teaching Giovanni to Knit

Yarn slides through fingers, 
unskilled and eager to learn. 
Four hands, one friendship.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks, Rogue. I totally stole the idea from this blog: http://bit.ly/eoHjwi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about, that haiku is definitely better than mine. And yours has a picture! And tells a story! Nice job, Jelli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your haiku!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, very nice haiku! And what a neat picture!

    ReplyDelete

A few people seem to be having problems leaving comments. I have no clue why--Blogger doesn't make it easy to figure these things out. If you are having issues, you can always email me. Thanks for commenting, or trying to...